Wednesday, January 20, 2010


Sorry I have been absent from this blog for a few days ! Busy busy lately ! Last weekend we had BOTH grandkids for the night ! We had SO much fun playing and talking and watching silly things on t.v.! Mason has learned that ELF (the movie) is funny and thinks the burping scene is the best ever. He loves it so much that he immitates it throughout the visit ! SO funny ! We bought a new pac and play for Mackie..she loved it and was happy to sleep when it was time..woke up twice, but I think it was because she wanted ZsaZsa to pick her up . The minute I did she would immediately go back to sleep..lil stinker ! Mason LOVES to sleep between Poppy and ZsaZsa and plays "hide" with Poppy.

I love my G-kids and feel like I am the most blest of women ! THe kids came over Monday so Kara could go to the doctor. I used to be able to go with ehr..and I am sure she misses that...but it's more difficult with two extra little ones ! So..I made lunch and Poppy came home for lunch to be with us ! He is the BEST ! We played and played till Mackie passed out from exhaustion and Mason wanted to sleep in ZsaZsa and Poppys bed ! Kara came to pick them up just as Mackie woke up ! Great timing , Kara ! Saw a great picture of Peyton..he was smiling SO big in the ultrasound pic ! Can't wait to meet you lil man !

I look forward to this weekend...hopefully get to see my babies ! LOVE YOU MASON AND MACKIE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers